COLE PORTER'S DON'T FENCE ME IN

                                                                         AMANDA PRIDE
I'm "moderate" happy because one of the most strongest and hardest restrictions of the World, -that taken in Spain-, has been eased totally and finished just today. So we are rolling Free now, yet in "The New Normal"... Even of course with distancing, mandatory masks and gloves... 
I've been my whole life an Actor-Writer-Filmmaker (and Solicitor)... For sure not a singer... So I decided then to "wreck" (destroy) a Cole Porter's song :-) Finally, jackass wannabes with crap nicknames, do this for nothing constantly through the net... Don't they? :-)
I'm Busy in real life as always, so get not enough time to fulfill my 1% virtual life, (you can't have a cake and eat it too!!), but plenty of projects as always... and great harbingers... 

Permanent Virtual life has a kind of gullibility and ... you can't stand sometimes that sort of  pettifogging people than without knowing each other, keep as thick as thieves, so I'm not on this.

If you Wish... You can have a Private Screening of my Film clicking here and discovering why my SHEHEITALIEN AMANDA has Triumphed and Achieved The Best 2020 International LGTBQ Film Award in the heart of London, England, after being screened in NY (First Nomination place!!), then in the Most important Festival of the City of Delhi's (Special Jury Prize), and 10 Awards and 19 Nominations Arround the World. So notice if you wish to enjoy the Movie, that you'll Watch A Cult Arthouse Movie Only for Selected Audiences.

The success of "AMANDA" and other new projects i'm planning (Not even in Spain) are hard to manage, however. I'll possibly get new nominations soon!! (fingers crossed!), but however I'll film a quite different new project!!

My new project will start at the end of the year, and I'll be casting from November-December (if it's possible in actual times, who knows...).

North Europe Fusion London's International Film Festival 2020 I was Awarded in, has been an incredible dream!! : The Organization was so perfect and nice! They succeed a wonderful networking: Meeting all together, talking a lot, creating a sort of a "close filmmakers family".... I becomed friend of Extraordinary Hollywood American Stars (both East and West), some of the most Interesting Emerging Filmmakers of European Cinema... and hope we will meet again as soon as possible!!

By the way, keep on learning as an absolute beginner... Artistical jobs are always a timeless debut... A sort of various wreckages as well as some achievings... You never know... Then, that kind of mad risk, jeopardy and hazard is so charming for an Artist or a Natural!! Needing this!! Stay Safe, take care and enjoy life!!!