AMANDA PRIDE


Destiny Smiled at me, that's why I wish to dedicate my Awards to All of you!!  specially that one I achieved in London: The BEST INTERNATIONAL LGBTQ 2020 FILM AWARD !!

I got, as well TWO NEW NOMINATIONS For SOUTH EUROPE INTERNATIONAL FUSION FILM FESTIVAL that will be held in Valencia, Spain (Ciutat de les Arts i Les Ciències), next October, and got yesterday a "Virtual Nomination" for "Kolkata Online Film Festival 2020" (India). Artistical jobs are always a timeless debut... A sort of various wreckages as well as some achievings... Behind this success however, there has been a lot of loneliness and huge, enormous... enormous effort.
#YouMeUsWe #VirtualPride2020 
To watch my movie you'll only need to open a Vimeo profile for free, or got one. I offer the opportunity of purchasing "AMANDA" my Internationally Acclaimed and Awarded LGBTQi+ Film 

Once purchased, don't click on the screen instantly: plan a day to watch the movie with your couple, friends, acquaintances, siblings.... Because each On Demand Purchase allows you to Watch the Movie for a Non-Stop Unlimited time within 24 hours (a whole day!!).